How to make a battery last longer?
What are the guidelines to make batteries last longer? I seem to destroy batteries in a month or so. Is is normal and if not how I can make them last more.
General guidelines when dealing with lithium-ion e-cig batteries are:
- Avoid draining battery completly. Ideally You should charge it when it reaches about 40-50% capacity.
- Take the battery off the charger as soon as it has finished charing. OVercharging will reduce battery life.
- Avoid using USB chargers with wall plugs from mobile phones. They often have no surge protection and may damage the batteries.
- Store them fully charged and disconnected from any attachments.
- Avoid water, heat, direct sunlight and keep them clean
This should help You make them last longer.